Adding a dimmer switch to a lighting circuit has always been an easy addition to a lighting scheme; it effectively provides that added bit of control. From a simple rotary dimmer to a full blown scene setting system there is a huge choice. I know many designers that use them everywhere they can; like an insurance policy against an over lit space!
However the world of dimming is not always as straight forward as we would like to hope and it is increasingly becoming problematic with the rise of new light sources including LED lamping!
So you best download our free guide on everything you need to know about dimming
- Full explanation of the dimming controls out there in the marketplace including the sophisticated ‘scene control’ systems.
- Learn a quick fix on buzzing dimmers.
- I guide you through all the lamp formats and and give you a clear yes or no to whether they can be dimmed.
- Finally we address the resultant colour produced by the various lamps once they have been dimmed – this bit may surprise you.
- So feel free to download below – click the pdf icon titled "Installation and Specification Details' it is free and a valuable reference to all lighting installations.